Our ministry is based in the UK and we are on lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic, and our usually tract and open air ministry as had to be put on hold due to the governments social distancing measures.
We are loving our neighbours by following the governments instructions during this difficult time. However we are also still loving the Lord and continuing our evangelism. Below you will find some ideas of how you can evangelise during lockdown.
- Pray – With extra time on our hands we can prayer for our neighbours, government and those people we known who do not known the Lord. Pray is the start of evangelism.
- We can put notes through our neighbours doors who might be self isolating offering practical assistance and prayer.
- You can put posters and / or banners on your windows for those that might pass your house when out on their daily exercise.
- Consider doing some live streaming on a social media platform, example Facebook live, you tube, zoom etc. This would be the digital version of open air preaching.
- Post social media posts containing bible verses, gospel messages, Christian videos and your testimony.
Let us known if you have any other ideas and I will add them to the list. Email ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org