Pulpit Fill Ministry
Christopher Trattles is passionate about equipping believers to fulfill the great commision. He currently leads a small group bible study from his home and is active in street ministry. He is now making himself available for pulpit fill ministry. He would love the opportunity to come and preach at your church, small group, men’s fellowship, treat ect… He has a passion for apologetics, evangelism and discipleship.
He charges no set fee but donations are always welcome, however assistance with travel and accommodation if necessary are appreciated. Invitations are accepted on a first call, first-serve basis.
Radio Interview Requests
Thank you for your interest in booking Chris Trattles for a radio or podcast interview. Please send a email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Requestor’s Name First and Last
- Requestor’s Email Address
- Organization’s Name
- Organization’s Website
- Phone Number (Extension)
- Who will be interviewing Chris?
- What is the purpose of the interview?
- How long of an interview do you have in mind?
- Will the interview be live or taped?
- Requested Date?
· Alternate Date (if any)?
Interview questions/Talking points
- How to share the gospel without even leaving the house
- Witnessing encounters up-close and personal
- Transitional questions to the spiritual…what are they?
- How God uses evangelism as a cure for depression, self focus, etc.
- When you’re sharing the gospel and someone has a different point of view….what do you do then?
- How to overcome your fear when sharing your faith with the lost
- Why use gospel tracts?
- Places to hand out tracts
- Why use the Ten Commandments when preaching the gospel?
- Sharing your faith with Muslim’s
- Sharing faith with Jehovah Witnesses
- Sharing faith with Mormons