Our mission goal is to defend the faith, proclaim the gospel and equip believers to fulfill the great commision to go and make disciples. (Matthew 28 : 19).
To be a catalyst to bring reformation by boldly standing on the authority of God’s word and proclaim the gospel biblically and uncompromised.
- Proclaim with boldness the truth and authority of the Bible.
- Deliver the message of the Gospel
- Relate the importance of Biblical Evangelism to the Church
- To defend the faith and equip believers to do the same
- To boldly proclaim the gospel and encourage believers to do the same
- Show Christian Love
Statement of Faith
- Our first priority is to proclaim the Gospel. “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”. (Romans 10 : 17).
- The role of Apologetics is to remove the stumbling block to hearing the gospel.
- Apologetics can not be removed from the gospel.
- To disciple and equip believers
- The 66 books of the bible are the only true word of God.
- The bible alone constitutes the only Divine rule of Christian faith and practice
- A literal account of Origins as detailed in Genesis Chapters 1 – 2
- Noah’s flood to be a literal historical global flood
- Adam and Eve created by God and their fall is the basis for the Gospel
- Death entered into the world as a Direct result of Adam and Eve’s disobedience
- There’s only one true God and that God exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- All mankind are sinners due to Adam and Eve’s disobedience
- The Lord Jesus Christ by his death and resurrection has made atonement for the whole world.
- Repentance, faith in Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is necessary for Salvation.
- Believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. Those who are saved the resurrection of eternal life with God, and those who are not the resurrection of damnation.
- Marriage sanctioned by God is between one naturally born man and one naturally born women.
- All human life is sacred from the moment of conception.