Gospel tracts are a great way to evangelize as they can communicate a clear gospel message and the recipient can read them in their own time. They are a great way to start evangelizing, if used effectively.
Use the list below to get some inspiration on how you can use gospel tracts.
- Hand out at festivals and events. When handing out say “did you get one of these”. If asked what it is say “it’s a gospel tract”. I have had many one to one conversations with people while handing out gospel tracts.
- Hand out near local colleges and universities. When handing out you can say “something for you to read and think about today”.
- Use holidays, for example christmas, easter and valentines days to do street giveaways near local shops and include a gospel tract. At christmas time you can give away a small bag with candy canes, chocolate coins and a tract inside. When giving away say merry christmas. At easter you can use small foiled easter eggs and foiled chocolate hearts on valentines day.
- Have a look on a geocache app if their are any geocaches in your area. If so locate and put a gospel tract inside.
- Put inside of any parcels you may send.
- If you post of your ink cartridge, slip a tract inside.
- You can include in a card.
- Leave on seat on bus.
- Leave in phone box.
- Leave in changing room.
- Leave on train seat / table.
- Leave in coach seat storage.
- Put inside hotel room bible or draw in hotel room.
- Leave in baby changing units.
- On a community book table.
- In Christmas tree
- On a table in cafe, restaurant or pub.
If you come up with a idea that not on the list then contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add it to the list.
If you would like some free tracts then send your postal details to email@example.com. We can send you a pack of 12 or 52 tracts for free. That’s either one tract a month or once a week for a whole year.